Ryan talks about the questions he’s come up with to help guide him when designing game mechanics. He talked about the current problem he’s having with his game and offers an idea to folks still trying to get their mechanics ideas off the ground.
- Burning Empires by Luke Crane
- Dogs in the Vineyard by Lumpley Games
- Don’t Rest Your Head by Evil Hat Productions
- Dungeons & Dragons by Wizards of the Coast
- GURPS by Steve Jackson Games
- Hero System by Hero Games
- Mortal Coil by Galileo Games
- Designing Dresden by Rob Donoghue & Fred Hicks
- My November 2006 Master Plan Web Column, where I answer the Three Questions
- Special thanks to my friends Gregory & Skye for doing some voice work for the show.
Running time: 11 minutes, 24 seconds