Have Master, Will Plan #1 with Paul Tevis, part 2
- 0:34 This episode is the second part of a conversation between Ryan Macklin and Paul Tevis at the second Nerdly Beach Party. Pick up the first half over on Have Games, Will Travel.
- 1:19 If you like this show, check out RPGPodcasts.com.
- 1:28 Ryan and Paul talk about Project Cowbell, their attempt to recapture their convention gaming roots, and how that play style differs from what they’ve been doing recently.
- 8:10 – Sprigboarding off the idea of making clear what parts of a design are important, Paul and Ryan talk about how they address the issue of modular design in A Penny For My Thoughts.
- 17:08 – Finally coming around to the original premise for this episode, Paul and Ryan talk about how publication is not the end-point, what they mean by development, and their collaboration style.
- 29:31 – And that’s it from the Nerdly Beach Party 2. A big thanks to Albert, Nancy, and Josh for organizing it!
Running time: 30:50 / File size: 21.2 MB