Ryan talks with Jennifer Rodgers, artist & colorist, about what a game designer should expect to know and should expect to find out in talking with an artist such as herself. They get a bit in-depth about her specific process, and she talks about some of the things she’s learned over her time working with clients. Afterward, Ryan mentions BoardGamePodcasts.com, follows up on some comments made about episode 25, and thanks his awesome listeners for supporting him, criticizing him and in general being there to listen.
- Dictionary of Mu by Judd Karlman
- Mortal Coil by Galileo Games
- Shadow of Yesterday by CRN Games
- Primetime Adventures by Dog-eared Designs
- Dresden Files RPG by Evil Hat Productions
Running time: 29:25 / File size: 20.2 MB