Ryan talks with Jason Morningstar & Steve Segedy of Bully Pulpit Games, about The Shab-al-Hiri Roach and the design & production issues with making a role-playing game that involves a custom deck of cards. Ryan also talks about changes he’s planning on making with the format of Master Plan, brings back his Design Watch segment for a brief moment and talks about how to find two things: him at GenCon and other podcasts on the Internet.
Bully Pulpit Games Interview
- Bully Pulpit Games
- The Shab-al-Hiri Roach
- Grey Ranks
- The Roach Returns
- Mad Irishman Productions
All these games should be available at GenCon at The Forge Booth/Indie Press Revolution (booth #1739).
- Daniel Solis’ single-blog-post summary of Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple
- All of his blog posts tags as “Do”
- Stargate SG-1 (Wikipedia)
- Dogs in the Vineyard
- Buddhism (Wikipedia)
- Dear Abby (Wikipedia)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (Wikipedia)
- RPGPodcasts.com — A directory of audio and video shows about role-playing games and other games, all freely available on the Internet.
- Forum post about finding me at GenCon, which includes some of the podcaster panels, the Ashcan Front, and the Gaming Podcasting Party on Saturday night.
- Goblin: The Gaming Broadcast Network
- Have Games, Will Travel
- The Voice of the Revolution
Running time: 29:37 / File size: 20.3 MB